Saturday, March 31, 2012

How am I going to get everything done?

I feel so bad that I haven't been making the effort to post anything new lately. I had a great baby shower! So much fun. And there were so many great gifts. And I was just blown away by some of the hand made items that Maddie received.
This past week I've been running around buying everything that Maddie still needs and trying to get her nursery going. The boys have been REALLY enjoying the spring weather and have been playing outside every day and I can't help but go outside and enjoy the day with them. So cleaning is moving slowly, snail pace. :) On top of that my body has completely realized that it's in the last month of pregnancy. Wait what?! Only a little over 3 weeks to go!?!? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Snail pace better pick up fast! The aches and pains have really set in and so has the 24/7 heart burn. Blah! But thankfully no swelling!
Hubby and Aidan helped set up the crib! I was so happy to see that happen. Now I'm just trying my hardest to clear out all my craft things so I can move in her dresser. My poor craft room :( My poor craft supplies all going in tubs and in the garage for now :(  I'm really going to have to set up a new craft space for myself! I can't live without my crafts!! lol
There's soooooo many things I'd love to still make Maddie before she's here but the cleaning is just taking up all my time and thoughts. Nesting? Hopefully I'll still have the crafting bug once she's here. Writing about nesting is making me want to get up and keep cleaning out her room! So I better get to it!
But first I'm going to leave a great video of pictures of the baby shower. I'm super super lucky to have an aunt that is a great photographer. So lucky to have someone capture these special moments in my life. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I'm so bummed that I couldn't be there earlier, but I am glad that I was able to recap with you guys! LOL. Are you ready now? I want to see pics of all the homemade goodies that you got! They are so cool! Pin them too! LOL.

    ReplyDelete