Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crochet Binky Clip

Baby shower decorations are almost complete! Because of that I've been thinking of other baby projects I've been wanting to get done before Madison is here (there's about a million).  This time change has really been getting to the whole family. Kids are cranky, I'm cranky, and hubby is more exhausted then ever. Because of this I decided that my craft for today would be something really simple.

About a month or so ago I started some crochet binky clips. Found the idea on Pinterest. Here's the original web site with the tutorial. It really is adorable and a great fast project. Only thing holding the completion of this project back was that I didn't have clips and buttons just hanging around the house. I went to JoAnns and bought what I needed but once I was back home I realized that my weaving in needle didn't fit through the buttons. So the project just sat there and sat there. Finally while at my parents house this weekend I went through my moms things and found a smaller needle and some cute buttons that would work perfectly. So today while I was feeling blah I decided to finish the clips and cheer myself up a bit. It worked. I'm in love with the binky clips and can not wait to see them on my sweet baby girl!  

 I used Vanna's Choice yarn. 

Just wish I had some binkys to see the completed look. Hopefully I'll have some after the shower ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment