Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sea World birthday trip

On July 2nd my mom, sister, niece, husband, children and I all headed over to Sea World. My mom wanted to go for her birthday and she wanted all the family with her. Since I already had a fun card and could go for the rest of the year for free, I was all for the idea. It also forced my husband to get a fun card so that we can now drag him to Sea World with us whenever we want to go :)

My mom with Dylan, Aidan, and DiAnna

We ended up showing up late because the whole night before and that morning my tummy was killing me. I almost didn't think I was going to be able to make it. I went and after only a few hours in pain it seemed I was just fine. I'm pretty sure that my dinner the night before was the cause of all the trouble.

Can you believe it? I didn't see a killer whale once! It seemed the whole trip was me just hanging out by myself waiting while everyone else went on rides. And since we didn't want to get separated I could only stroll the two strollers to things that were close to the rides. Yes we had two single strollers with two little kids and I had to move them around by myself in between all the people. And yes it was also very very VERY crowded that day. I survived. My mom and everyone else had lots of fun I think. But I do enjoy my moms birthday Sea World trip when its just me and her. Hopefully next year we can ditch everyone else and just go by ourselves again like we used to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment