Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Third Birthday!

My baby boy, my first born, he turned three years old yesterday. I'm still having a hard time believing it. He's growing so fast, I just want to scream "WAIT! SLOW DOWN!" I have so many great memories from these past three years. Before writing this post I sat down and went through so many pictures. Then I realized I had 20 picked out to put on this post and that was only from the first year. Yup I did say this is my place to flood but I know that's WAY too much lol. So I decided to just add pictures from his past birthdays :)

Starting with his actual birth day. This is my Aidan. 8 lbs 3 ozs 20 inches long. Black hair, dark blue eyes. Beautiful tan skin. Oh how my heart melted this day. He was perfect in every single way. All ten fingers and all ten toes :)

His first birthday came way too fast. I'm sure every mother feels this way when their first child turns one. It was the best year of my life. Aidan was already on the move, having learned how to walk at 10 months. Such a big happy boy. I don't remember his exact weight and length at one year, but I know it was big lol Here he is with his own mini cake.
He had an awesome Nemo cake for everyone else. Everyone loved it :)

The bink was still part of his life. That would soon go away in the next month.

See? I told you he was big! His black hair had turned into a brown and his blue eyes had also turned brown. His nice tan skin had gone away somewhere and I was left with a white boy :P

By two he was starting to really talk. That was really special. Being able to talk and hear your child respond to you. For him to start asking questions and just being able to see him really learn. Its amazing. We started his birthday right with a breakfast cake :)

Later that day he shared a birthday cake with Mommy and his grandma and his aunt RaRa (who at that point was still auntie brace face)

And then another one on the weekend so Daddy could have some too :)

At this point he LOVED Thomas the train. So it was for sure a Thomas birthday :)

Here he is! Three years old. Still loving Thomas! I can't believe how much he's grown. How smart this boy is! He runs around and is such a BOY.

I love him so much. These past three years have been the best of my life. He brings Charles and I so much joy. He now has a little brother that loves him. Aidan can make him laugh like no one else can.


Baby brother was already asleep, or else he would have been in the picture too. We went out to dinner late and didn't end up having cake till 8:40 that night. I hope you made a good wish little boy. Mommy loves you so much!

P.S. Try to slow down...there really is no rush. Happy third birthday Aidan!

No comments:

Post a Comment