Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sick? Tired? BLAH

I think Aidan's coughing in my face during the night is finally taking its toll on me. I am just exhausted! Right now its at the point where I can hardly keep my eyes open. I don't want the kids to talk to me and I just want to curl up into a ball and sleep. Of course I have a husband who's sleeping and two kids that are wide awake, so a nap is just not something that's going to happen for me :/

I had high hopes of waking up this morning and cleaning house. Even more so since I just saw that show Hoarders. OMG some of those people. I feel soooo sorry for them. I actually had to turn off the show and walk away at some points. I might never watch that show again. So instead of waking up and cleaning, I realized right away that I was exhausted and moody. Very very very moody. Husband said I was a mean person. Hah. That's putting it nicely. So I threw the kids in the bath after breakfast, got ready and headed out the house with no idea where we were going.

Aidan decided Joann's was a good place to start the day so we went in and looked around. Some very cute Halloween papers I might have to go back for. But once there I started getting a nasty back ache and felt little prickles all over my skin. So we ended up not buying anything and rushed out of there.

After that we stopped at Starbucks so I could get some coffee to wake me up. It was very yummy, but it didn't wake me up lol. So off to the library we went. They had tons of craft books there! But almost all of them were old and nothing that I really wanted to take home and look over even more. Except one origami book. Aidan and I are going to try our luck at folding some paper into butterfly's and birds. I'll have to take pictures of our attempts :P

So after the library we decided it was time to go home and clean. Still haven't cleaned :P But really, once I get off this computer I'm going to start. Really... Tho I'd rather be at the beach. Laying on the warm sand and listening to the ocean.

But since I can't stay awake long enough to drive there... being at home with my nose picking boys isn't such a bad thing. As long as they play in their room, not hurt each other, and leave me alone. :)


Uh oh, I hear screaming....

No comments:

Post a Comment