Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years Resolution

New years resolution : FINISH 4 KNIT PROJECTS!

I never finish knit projects! Ugh! I've been working on this blanket for my mom for almost 2 years now (give or take).

I love EVERYTHING about this blanket. The colors are amazing. Its really really soft. Plus its very warm without being heavy. I really don't have that much left to do on it. I just never pull it out and work on it. This year, it will be finished!

I have two baby blankets started. Also a scarf. Tons of yarn for other projects I would like to start :P And I just said ok to a friend to try and make a sweater for her little dog. lol! Really wondering how that will turn out! Almost forgot. I started some knit place mats in red and green for Christmas. I think I started those two years ago too!

So, four projects need to be finished in 2010. I'm starting with my moms blanket. I'll give myself till the end of February. Here we go...

1 comment: