Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Afternoon in the forest

Sims 3 is going to be the end of me. I was up playing till 2:30 in the morning again. Ah! How do I do that when I only plan on playing for 20 t0 30 minutes?! Dylan woke up at 3:30 a.m. and would just not go back to sleep. So I started doing what I said I wasn't going to do with him... I put him in bed with me. He's crazy about the light coming from the alarm clock so it took a good hour to get him back to sleep. I then put him back in his crib so I could get a few hours of sleep. Up at 8:30 and with a bottle I think he slept another hour. Maybe. So thankfully with a cup of coffee and a nice shower I was able to get myself and the kids ready and out of the house. Off to the park we went. The weather was beautiful! It did us good to get out there and enjoy the day.


We didn't get to the park till around 12:30. Dylan's nap time. Poor kid slept in the car for only a few minutes then woke up to play.
Aidan decided to be nice to me and let me take a good picture of him standing still LOL Thanks Aido!
The boys took their hot wheels cars.
Aidan found some "gifts" for me. I'm not sure if they made it home with us :)

Then it was off to an adventure of walking through the "forest". Aidan really likes the idea of forests for some reason :P

Then he spotted the kids on the playground of the nearby school. He can't wait to go to school. Two more years buddy... two more years. Once again Aidan, Mommy is in no rush for you to grow up. SLOW DOWN! :)


Now lets see if I can get some crafting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment