Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby Shoes

Today was full of swimming for the boys. We were a little sad to realize that the end of summer is near. The days are still nice and warm but the weather is dropping a lot at night. Pool isn't keeping its temp. Was a chilly 81 degrees today. Poor Dylan didn't want to put more then his feet in most of the day. Haha :) Aidan didn't mind the cold water at all! He had fun jumping and splashing around.
This weekend my mom has been working on these cute felt shoes! I love them. They should be listed on Etsy very soon!



I've been making little shoes out of cotton fabric :) Wish I could see them on little baby feet! They'll also be on Etsy before the end of the week.






1 comment:

  1. OMG Ally! So freakin' adorable! I love it!! Awww..(Kinda) makes me want to have a baby...awesome job!! I need to motivate myself to do stuff like that. I miss painting! Keep at it! Youre doing great!

    ReplyDelete